Meridian Ordnance LLC
36 South Bank Street
Mount Sterling KY 40353
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday – Friday 11am-6pm EST
Saturday 10am-4pm EST
Please be clear and concise in your message. As we get a great many emails and are out of the shop on occasion due to obligations with the KYARNG, please give us a call if you do not get a reply within a few business days.
We offer a well stocked retail storefront with a wide selection of firearms, ammunition and accessories including NFA items. Customers may drop off or pickup any projects or parts during our hours of operation, or make arrangements for an appointment after hours if needed. Stop by the shop or contact us via email or phone for more information.
|SHIPPING YOUR PROJECT|
1) When shipping (UPS, FedEx, USPS) include your name, address, email and phone number WITH your shipment. We will complete our work order on receipt.
2) If you ship a receiver or firearm directly to us for work, we can typically ship it directly back to you however you may elect to use a local FFL for transfer if you cannot be home to accept the return delivery.
3) If purchasing a receiver or firearm through us, it will need to ship to an FFL in your area for transfer to you. Typically, local FFL dealers will charge a small fee to handle your transfer. Kentucky residents may of course drop off and/or pickup projects at our storefront.
1) We accept money orders and checks by mail, most major credit/debit cards by phone (fees may apply) and cash in person.
2) For most projects, we suggest payment on completion or 50% down, 50% on completion in some cases. Items shipped to us with no customer information are subject to forfeiture after a no-contact period of 6 months.